The following rules govern the use and access to the data or pieces of information we create and upload to this review website. The visitor of this website agrees to abide by these rules as a condition of access to Kali Alaia site.
It is not necessary for any visitor to sign an acceptance of these terms and conditions. If a visitor navigates through Kali Alaia, then the visitor is deemed satisfied and therefore accepts these terms and conditions in full.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Contents including Ad copy or text are created by Kali Alaia based on the reviews of the products being endorsed by this website.
FEES, DEPOSITS, AND CHARGES
Kali Alaia does not process payment for any of the products endorsed in this site. Payment is processed by the external links or their third-party payment processors.
Kali Alaia shall not be held liable for any loss or damage which any visitor may suffer, which is any way attributable to the information shared on this website.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on our website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so if you believe that your material for which you own the copyright has been infringed upon or violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, in writing, with the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The agreement constituted by these terms and conditions and any proposal will be construed according to and is governed by the international laws. The visitors and Kali Alaia submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of any international jurisdiction in relation to any dispute arising under these terms and conditions or in relation to any features we add to this website.
This document containing “Terms and Conditions by Kali Alaia” is updated 11/30/2018. Update is performed on a regular basis.
This document is approved by Kali Alaia.