Padre Pio of Pietrelcina remains one of the most famous priests who has ever existed. His life and works and relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and the Angels serves as a beacon of light for those who are seeking for answers in life.
Padre Pio of Pietrelcina has cleansed, healed, prophesied, and guided many believers to have a strong bond with Jesus Christ. He bore the Holy Wounds of Christ. The message of his life and works remains true to this very day. Padre Pio is a witness to many miracles and the precious words he has left behind can provide comfort and ease especially in these most troubling times.
Padre Pio is regarded as one of the most active saints of the Church until the very last breath he was known for performing miracles and offering prayers through intercession.
Scripted in Heaven and Modern Miracles
There are countless real-life stories about people whose lives were changed after taking a trip to San Giovanni Rotondo, where Padre Pio served as a priest.
One of them is the metaphysical healing of Dr. Robinson V. Baron as narrated in the book by Award-winning author Lourdes Duque Baron. Scripted in Heaven is a true story about the healing and transformation of a doctor, narrated by his wife.
It speaks about the spiritual, physical, and metaphysical journey to healing as they both seek the Divine, with the assistance of the life and works of Padre Pio.
The couple had to face drawbacks and obstacles, from excruciating chemotherapy treatments that tested the limits of Dr. Robinson Baron. This period in their life really put them both to the test, and their faith in Jesus Christ is what kept them going. Scripted in Heaven is not only about saving a life, but also saving your soul.
Lourdes Duque Baron said that she felt guided, before the launching of the book, she was able to write these words which perfectly suited what the book wanted to impart.
” Scripted in Heaven is a story about the physical and metaphysical healing of Dr. Robinson V. Baron. It is the story of a surgeon who believes he is invincible. When the misguided night of his soul succumbs to the relentless, illicit carnal seductions and lures him to the cesspool of mortal sins, he ” meets’ Padre Pio da Pietrelcina, who’s been dead for 35 years and encounters a saving grace that delivers him from the portals of perdition.
” We don’t choose saints, saints choose us”Catholic News Agency
Padre Pio Inspiring Quotes:
- Prayer is the best weapon we have; it is the key to God’s heart. You must speak to Jesus not only with your lips but with your heart. In fact on certain occasions, you should only speak to Him with your heart.
2. Do not fear. Jesus is more powerful than all hell. At the invocation of his name every knee in heaven, on earth and in hell must bend before Jesus; this is a consolation for the good and terror for evil.
3. “When you gossip about a person it means that you have removed the person from your heart. But be aware, when you remove a man from your heart, Jesus also goes away from your heart with that man.“
4. “Invoke your Guardian Angel who will enlighten you. God gave you your Guardian Angel for this reason. So make use of your Angel’s service.“
5. “Do not worry about things that generate preoccupation, derangement, and anxiety. One thing only is necessary: to lift up your spirit and love God.“
6. “Without Jesus, you can do nothing. In the end, the gamble of our life is all in this Child. I live for Jesus Christ, I live for his glory, I live to serve him, I live to love him.
In Jesus, everything has an answer. Without him – only a big void.”